Comprehensive Claim management services
Focus Health Insurance TPA Private Limited had empanelled more than 2500 hospitals in its networks comprising
of tertiary care .secondary care multi hospitals and nursing home across the country.
These networks of hospital provide cashless treatment to the patients who are a
need of availing medical services. These hospitals provide cashless treatment facility.
The Insured has to select one of the empanelled hospitals and provide his the photo
ID card issued by us .The hospital would send the prescribed preauthorization form
after filling all the necessary details. Thus the insured has not to worry about
the arrangement of money for getting the treatment
Cashless claim procedure
- Receipt of Pre-Admonition Authorization form along with focus photo id card from
the networking hospital duly filled in signed.
- Checking of member enrollment record and data.
- Base on the Ailment and the estimate send by the hospital. It can be approved, queries
can be raised.
- Keeping in view the policy terms and conditions packages if any initial grant is
- At the time of discharge ,After looking into the discharge summary bill and other
details ,final approval of the amount is sent to the hospital
- The insured only case for non payble other excess amount not cover under the policy.
Reimbursement claim procedure
When cash less facility is not availed or insured goes to a Non network/Non GIPSA
Hospital the following documents are required in original.
- Claim form dully fill and signed
- Discharge Summary
- Hospital Bill with breakup
- Investigation report and films
- First consultation prescription
- Pharmacy Bills
- Any other bill or receipts of payment
Based on above document the claim settlement take place within seven working days